Before your arrival
- A few days before your arrival, you will receive a link for online check-in, in which you will have to enter the data of all guests to speed up on-site operations;
- In compliance with the Sicilian Safe Regional Protocol, anyone who enters Sicily, if not resident in the Island or domiciled therein is obliged to register on the website siciliasicura.com, by completing the required IT form in full and must use the linked WebApp (or download for free on your mobile device, from the AppleStore and Android platforms the “SiciliaSiCura” application), with the aim of contacting the regional and possible health System monitoring / assistance of one's health status;
- It is preferable to always indicate an arrival time to guarantee and facilitate check-in operations.
- Our staff will wear the mask and will be use is also mandatory for all guests in the common areas;
- The interpersonal distance must be respected and the relationship with our Guests will be respectful of distances,
but equally cordial and passionate.
- Body temperature may be detected;
- Upon your arrival you will be asked to show the your documents to verify your identity, as per current legislation;
- You will be given the room keys that they will only have to be returned at check-out;
- Inside our accommodation you will find several gel stations available disinfectant;
- The cleaning and disinfection service of all rooms and premises and the rental service linens are entrusted to leading companies
in the sector equipped with high safety standards and sanitation;
- The use of the swimming pool will be allowed according to current regulations for contrast and containment of the spread of COVID-19.
Information on measures to prevent and contain the spread of COVID-19
In order to protect people’s health within accommodation facilities, and guarantee the safety of the environment, we inform you that we have taken some precautionary measures, as required by current regulations.
In implementation of these measures, we inform you that entry is not allowed:
- if you tested positive for Covid-19 or are in the period of an enforced quarantine;
- if you have been in contact with a case of Covid-19 in the last 14 days, or if you are coming from WHO designated risk areas;
- if you have a temperature (above 37.5°C) or other flu symptoms.
If these symptoms start after entering the facility, you must promptly inform the company manager, taking care to stay at an appropriate distance from other people, and notify your doctor and the health authority.
By entering the facility, you undertake to comply with all the provisions of the Authorities and the rules of the company, and in particular to keep social distancing, wear a face mask when necessary and observe correct hygiene behaviour.
For more information you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a WhatsApp message to +39 0942 52448